Event Betting Ltd is owned by Wentrow Media Ltd, which has processes in place to comply with GDPR.
Wentrow Media Ltd will process your personal information (including, but not limited to, name, postal address, email address and phone number), in order for both parties to fulfil the 'contract'.
Wentrow Media Ltd may also process your personal information for certain legitimate business purposes, including some or all of the following:
- Where the processing enables us to enhance, modify, personalise or otherwise improve our services / communications for the benefit of our customers.
- To identify and prevent fraud.
- To have a better understanding on how people interact with our website.
- To provide postal/email communications which we think may be of interest to you.
- To determine the effectiveness of promotional campaigns and advertising.
Whenever we process data for these purposes, we will ensure that your Personal Data rights are in high regard and will always be taken into account.
You have the right to object to this processing. Please contact us if you wish to be excluded or have your data suppressed or removed - Data Controller, Wentrow Media, PO Box 100, Devizes, Wiltshire, SN10 4TE or email email@example.com
Please bear in mind that if you object this may affect our ability to carry out tasks above for your benefit.
Any personal information you provide to us including and similar to your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address will NOT be released, sold, or rented to any entities or individuals outside of Wentrow Media Limited, unless explicitly stated, such as to HMRC.
We may store information about you using cookies (files which are sent by us to your computer or other access device) which we can access when you visit our site in future. We do this to give you the best possible experience when you visit our website.
For any other information, email firstname.lastname@example.org